Some Instagram Facts
- 150 Million monthly activities
- 60%+ Users outside US
- 16 Billion photos shared
- 1.2 Billion Likes Daily
- 55 Million Photos Daily
7 Helpful Tips for Hotel One Snap Instagram
Instagram is a fun and quirky way to share fun Hotel activities with customers through a series of pictures. Snap a photo with your mobile phone, then choose a filter to transform the image into a memory to keep around forever. You are building Instagram’s to allow your customers experience moments in your Hotels lives through pictures as they happen.
I collaborated with my friends at Software Advice – a source for hotel management technology review, and we gathered some Instagram tips for Hotels.
- Highlight an amenity with an Instameet at your hotel - If you have a new amenity or feature at your hotel, host an event and invite influential media, bloggers and Instagram users to attend. To make sure your special guests share their experience on Instagram, hang up posters and pass out cards that include your hotel’s Instagram handle, any hashtags related to the event, and your WiFi password. Arrange your Hotels first Instameet, and share your experience with us here.
- Launch a contest on Instagram – When the Boca Raton Resort & Club in Florida wanted to promote their new pink ice skating rink, they started a contest to win a five night stay at the hotel. To enter, all people had to do was upload a photo to Instagram showing themselves wearing pink clothes, tag the hotel and include the special hashtag #PinkRink. The hotel also sent out a Pink Rink truck through Manhattan and encouraged people to post photos of the truck on Instagram with the same tags to be entered into the contest.
- Capitalize on big events to draw in new visitors – Host a viewing party of large televised events like the Super Bowl or the Oscars and use Instagram to announce the details. This is another great chance to encourage visitors to upload photos to Instagram with your hotel’s handle and any timely hashtags.
- Go behind the scenes – many brands experience incredible engagement by sharing behind the scenes Instagram’s. Explore the surprise and delight moments that can tell your Hotel story in new creative ways.
- The Wedding Collage – share collages of events that trigger your customer’s emotions.
- Map It Snap It – provide your customer with a map of Snap It points.
- Snap It Rewards – World’s first Instagram Hotel provides a free night for customers that has more than 10K Instagram followers. 8hotels on Instagram.
Feel free to connect with me on Instagram.
Start creating One Snap It Instagram points for your Hotel. Feel free to share your results, and Instagram account with us here in the comments. Who has the most creative Instagram account here in the US?
If you are looking to write Guest Articles feel free to contact me.
Interested in learning Social Network Handshake Tips for your Hotel that will generate a new electrifying experience? Then sign up below here.
Hotel Collaboration Project
Software Advice – help people find the right software for their organization. Having researched over 1000 systems they can identify the best solution for each buyer.
Hotel Collaboration Projects
Learn more about Hotel Collaboration Projects