Are Morch – Hotel Blogger & Social Media Consultant
Coming from a strong background in IT, customer service, and hotel management; I provide a unique service for hotels and small business to reach their customers on a whole new level, through social media.
Rather than manage your social media networks I act more as a consultant, providing you with the level of help and services you need for your business or hotel. From content creation, recommended posting times (they differ with each industry), blog posts, building your network, as well as connecting with your key audience.
My wife and I enjoy traveling, camping, cooking, an occasional ride on our Harley, and spending time with our horses. We also rescue abused and neglected horses.
- Certified in Hospitality Management from eCornell.
- Certified in Hospitality Digital Marketing from HSMAI.
- Certified in Introduction to Global Hospitality Management from Cornell University.
- Manage Hotel Social Media & Collaboration Community on Google+
- Experienced Independent Hotel Blogger
- Speaker Hotels & Social Media
Where You May Have Seen Me
The Tale Of Customer Support On Twitter
Planning A Tweetup
Organize Your Tweets with More Than One Twitter Client
Twitter Favorites – The Barking Dog
Interview with Hotel Marketer Are Morch