Digital Transformation Partnerships for Hotels
digital transformation market growth by 2025
of revenue growth reported by digital mature brands
increase in engagement where technology supports employees at work
increase in productivity by connecting the customer experience with the employee experience
Digital Transformation Partnerships Programs for Hotels
Your hotel's digital transformation journey starts with learning what you have and become more thankful.
Building relationships and making friends first. Creating a system for hotels were people and technology work in harmony.
Start unlocking new potentials helping people with the confidence to act. Creating a system that recognizes people for their intellectual and emotional worth, building trust and inspiring voluntary cooperation.
Achieving tangible results by combining creative competence with the confidence to act.
Collaborate with employees, customers, and the community to reduce friction. Create a system that identifies the factors of disproportionate influence for your hotel.
Create unprecedented value that opens a new value-cost frontier. Differentiate with a thankful portal with digital thanks. Measure what your hotel gives.
Start the digital transformation process
- What does your hotel have?
- Identify the right place to start with the right team
Identify the current digital state of your hotel
- Plotting your hotel Pioneer-Migrator-Settler map
- Settler – Me-too value (value imitation)
- Migrator – Value improvement over competition
- Pioneer – Unprecedented value (value innovation)
- Strategic groups within the hotel industry
- Chain of customers
- Complementary product and service offerings
- A functional and emotional appeal to customers
Where do your hotel want to be?
- Identify your hotel’s “hidden” pain points
- Define noncustomers
- Why are they not booking your hotel?
- Define the three ties of noncustomers (soon-to-be, refusing, and unexplored)
- Identify a new uncontested market
Create a Tipping Point leadership strategy canvas
- Identify your hotel’s major value drivers
- Identify values from the customer’s perspective
- Make all details understandable
- Rate your hotel services and products attributes (room, amenities, location, ambiance, staff, breakfast, parking, booking, cost-benefits)
Draw your hotel's digital transformation journey
- Reimagine and redefine your hotel market boundaries
- Define alternative experiences
Create a four-action framework
Which factors that your hotel takes for granted should be eliminated
Which factors should be reduced well below your hotel’s standard?
Which factors should be raised well above your hotel’s standards?
Which factors that your hotel never offered should be created?
Make your move
- Practice and test
Creating uncontested markets for your hotel
Making competition irrelevant
Capture and create new demand
Break the value-cost trade-off
Align the digital transformation framework with your hotel's activities in pursuit of differentiation and low-cost
Expanding people's horizons and guiding them
Inspire people and build their confidence
Build on people's creative competence
- Best place to start
- Uncover hidden pain points
- Reconstruction of your hotel’s market boundaries
- Implementing transformational shifts with speed and small incremental dips