Traffic on the website is essential in the global world. Ranking on Google is vital with webpages because Google searches through a series of webpages to bring out the most relevant and useful results to the user’s search. Google does this in a fraction of a second, providing users their required results.
It is vital but not easy to rank high on Google because ranking high means remaining a top recommended and relevant website that provides the required information on specific keywords. Rank low in Google can be frustrating for a business. Ranking depends on how relevant your webpage is to the search made by the user.
Google uses a search algorithm system to rank webpages. If you have a ranking of 1, you are at the top of the first page, but if you have a ranking of 11, it means you are at the top of the next page because Google has ten listings per page.
How Long Does It Take to Rank in Google?
The amount of time it takes to rank on Google depends on how you engage your website or industry. Averagely, it takes about 3 to 6 months for a website to rank on Google through Search Engine Optimization techniques. You can rank among the top and fall on the first page of Google within 90 to 180 days.
The rate at which you rank on Google depends on how much and efficiently you use keywords and your industry’s competitiveness. If you can use keywords very well and become highly competitive with your industry, you can rank on Google.
To speed up the rate of ranking on Google, you have to follow steps and procedures. These steps will help you reach the first page and rank among the highest in no time.
How to Speed up Ranking in Google
To speed up your ranking on Google, you have to create strategies that will help you with it. If you do not have a good plan, you might end up ranking band low and probably give up on moving higher on the list. Here are some procedures to follow to rank high on Google;
- Improve your website’s user experience: It is essential to improve your website’s user experience because it is one of the ranking criteria. Some top-ranking factors include pages per session, bounce rate, time on site, and website visits. These four factors are related to the website’s user experience, which means your website will rank higher when improving the experience.
- Write great SEO content: Providing high-quality content on your website is also very essential for your ranking. Google makes use of keywords in SEO optimization to rank a website. Ensure you provide keyword-rich, mistake-free, and mobile-optimized content that addresses your target audience’s specific needs. This requires basic SEO training, however, if you don’t have the expertise, you can look into monthly SEO packages, that you can leverage to optimize your SEO strategy specifically for your business.
- Get backlinks: Backlinks are links from other sites that direct users to your sites. The backlinks are very crucial as they are one of the most heavily-weighted factors for ranking by Google. The more your backlinks in other websites, the more your chance of ranking on Google.
- Improve page speed: Google started using page speed as a ranking factor recently, which means sites with high page speed have more chance of ranking than those with low page speed. Ensure you improve your page speed to rank on Google and ensure a good user experience.
- Fix broken links: Having quality link on a website is the right way of boosting traffic and developing your site’s authority. Broken links affect your site’s ranking and also provide a bad user experience.
- Optimize your images: Optimizing your site’s images is one of the essential and useful ways of boosting your site speed, making it easier for Google to identify pictures on your webpages.
- Make use of the right header tags: Good header tags do not only make your content readable and easy to understand; it also creates a connection for Google ranking. Make use of the right header and improve your rank on Google.
It is best to contact professional web developers that can provide a website that will rank high on Google. These professionals will build the website using well-proven strategies and techniques that enhances high ranking on Google. What you have to do is get in contact with the needed personnel and watch your website on the first page of Google.
You can get professional help by using a company that not only develops your website but helps you rank high on Google. If you’re situated in New Jersey you can reach out to an enterprise that does Web development in New Jersey, but if you’re not in the area you can do your own research and find a reputable provider.
Related article: 10 Ways To Improve Your SEO Rankings
We are in this together!
I need to let you all know that we are in on this together. If you need to vent, talk, cry, or just have some to talk with then I am here listening. Since I am working part-time at the local Kroger, I will to the best of my ability to work it out around my schedule.
But you can reach me here:
Also, join us at our Facebook Group – Hotel Social Media Community
We will get through this unprecedented event together! #hotelstrong #hospitalitystrong
We are starting to reopen some hotels again (Yay!!!). Make sure you follow their guidelines and say THANK YOU to those that now show a unique spirit to serve, and helps us all get through this!! #hotelstrong #hospitalitystrong
About Are Morch
Hi, I am Are Morch. Your Digital Marketing Coach and Customer Experience Expert that specializes in creating effective digital customer experience offer for hotels while growing and scale customer acquisition and revenue.